Grills Lakeside Seafood Restaurant
4301 N Orange Blossm Trail
Orlando, Fl 32804
Locations: Longwood and Orlando
Individuals/Families interested in future CCO membership must familiarize themselves with the below guidelines.
The Corvette Club of Orlando
New Membership Application Guidelines
(NOTICE: CCO reserves the right to modify any or all provisions of our existing membership renewal or New Member Induction Process at any time and without prior notice.)
CCO's Member Induction Process:
Individuals interested in receiving a Membership Application should follow and be aware of the following steps:
- CCO openly invites individuals interested in becoming a member of CCO to visit with us at our monthly Meeting of the Membership. Please let us know upon your arrival, so we may recognize you as our guest during the meeting.
- Request an application in person at the meeting, via email or via the link provided in this website.
- NOTE: 1.) CCO DOES NOT INDUCT NEW MEMBERS WHO SERVE ON THE BOARD OF ANY CORVETTE CLUB IN FLORIDA. 2.) YOU MUST CURRENTLY OWN A CORVETTE. 3.) YOU MUST CONFIRM COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TWO REQUIREMENTS ON OUR APPLICATION FORM.
- A completed, signed application must be received via US Postal Service at our Club Address as indicated on the application, accompanied by First Year Member Dues or at a Club business meeting.
- First Time Registration / Annual Dues are $100.00 per individual/household/family and payable by check when submitting a fully completed Membership Application and signed Membership Acknowledgement Form.
- Applicants are subject to approval by the Board of Directors based on all factors known to the Board - their decision is final.
- The date of Membership enrollment will be the date received and recorded by our Treasurer, (not by the application date.)
- Applicants will be notified by eMail or in person at the business meeting upon acceptance by the Board of Directors.
- Applications received deemed to be non-fillable (unapproved) will be returned unprocessed along with the membership application dues.
- First Time Approved Applicants will receive a maximum of 2 (two) Personal CCO Name Tags and 1 (one) Club Window Decal. Additional Name Tags are $13 each.
- Thereafter, Renewal Annual Dues are invoiced each November and due by the January meeting. All Membership materials will be delivered in person during regularly scheduled meetings of the membership. Renewal Dues not paid by January Meeting of Membership Date result in loss of all membership privileges and permanent removal from Membership Roster.
Corvette ownership is mandatory to be considered for membership! If you own a Corvette and are interested in becoming part of the most active Corvette Club in Central Florida - focusing on Friendship, Family and Fun, we want you to consider letting us know of your desire to Join CCO. We openly invite all potential new members to visit with us at a Monthly Meeting, have dinner with us, socialize with our members and learn more about CCO. If you like what you see and hear, please consided becoming a member.
CCO reserves the right to cease acceptance of
an Application and/or to process Submitted
Applications at any time without prior notice!
CCO's Double Gold Sponsor - Nick's Family Diner!!
Welcome our new Sponsors:
Burke Corvettes, Roger's Corvette Center Inc, Tint World, Solar Impressions, Tonys Chowder House and Winter Garden Restaurant
Tony's Chowder House
622 N Donnelly St
Mount Dora, Florida 32625
CCO - Lifetime Business Member
CCO MONTHLY MEETING IS HELD AT:
Stoneybrook West Country Club
15501 Towne Commons Blvd
Winter Garden, Fl
Meetings are the third Wednesday of the month.
Dinner service begins at 5:00 pm and the meeting starts at 6:30 pm. Watch your email for notices regarding upcoming meetings.
Come visit us to see what we are all about!
For More Information Visit our Contact CCO Page.
All Images Depicting Corvette, Corvette or GM Logo's & Any Brand,
Logo or Trademark Other Than That of Corvette Club of
Orlando Appear Courtesy of the Resepective Trademark,
Brandmark or Copyright Owner.
Web Design and Mastering Services Provided by: